With access to a private, west-facing roof terrace, our Sky Room is the perfect setting to host an out-of-the-ordinary event.
The stunning views from Floor 12 lend an extra dimension to all events held in this venue. The space has capacity for up to 160 guests, and is perfect for small conferences, seminars and private events.
Your guests will have access to a private terrace with spectacular views of the Oslo Fjord. Use of the adjacent cloakroom and toilets will be reserved for your guests.
About the Sky Room:
- Reception (standing) for up to 160 guests
- Cinema-style seating for up to 130 guests
- Dining at small round tables for up to 88 guests.
- 160 m2
- 16:9-format screen and Panasonic 20K ANSI lumen laser projector
- Modern sound and light rig
- Private cloakroom and toilets
For further technical specifications, contact our technical manager Lasse Baklien.
For all events admission to our exhibitions is included, and we can provide a customized talk by one of our expert museum educators. For smaller groups, you can also choose to combine the event with an exclusive private tour of one of our exhibitions.
For rent , technique according to specifications and basic staffing:
- Full day with get-in and get-out between 07:00 and 24:00: from NOK 85,000 + VAT
- Half day with get-in and get-out between 07:00 and 13:00, or 17:00 and 24:00): from NOK 70,000 + VAT