Join us for an atmospheric Christmas opening at MUNCH and in Bjørvika! We fill the house with Christmas music, free film and workshops for young and old.
No need for tickets for the workshop, but please secure a ticket for entry to the exhibitions.
- Free entry to the museum all day 10:00-21:00
- Free screening of a Christmas movie in the amphitheater in the lobby
- Christmas workshop in the lobby from 10:00 to 16:00
- Make Edvard Munch-inspired Christmas cards and adventurous gifts and ornaments
- Child-friendly menu and pre-Christmas snacks in the cafe
Maybe Santa will also make an appearance (in a spectacular way) around 2pm-ish!
The Christmas workshop is created by artisans Anna Talbot and Ruta Naujalyte and industrial designer Bjørn Bye.