In line with governmental guidelines, we are introducing measures to safeguard visitors and staff. We have set an upper limit of 50 people at a time in the exhibition spaces, and we encourage you to purchase you tickets in advance.
The cloakroom will be closed, and you can not bring items like umbrellas or bags/purses larger than A4 into the museum.
Keep one meter distance from each other - get close to the art!
Adults: NOK 120
Students: NOK 60
Children under 18 years of age: Free
Oslo Pass: Free
MUNCH Members: Free
Tickets are non-refundable.Buy tickets
- Maximun 50 people can be in the exhibition space at a time.
- Follow generel advice for infection prevention: keep one meter's distance and effective hand hygiene. Sanitizers will be available.
- We perform frequent cleaning of toilets and touch points around the museum.
- The cloakroom will be closed, and you can not bring large purses/bags/rucksacks, umbrellas or sharp objects into the exhibition spaces.
- Food and drinks are not allowed in the exhibition spaces.
- We recommend contactless and digital payment in cafe and shop.
In the beginning of July we will open up for guided group tours. Please note that only staff members of MUNCH are permitted to give guided tours.
Schools and kindergarten that wish to visit us can contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The museum is accessible to disabled visitors, with free admission for one companion.
Unfortunately, the elevator will not be available during the summer. This means that the toilets downstairs must be accesed using the stairs. We strongly apologize for this.
Unfortunately, we are not able to store big size luggage during your visit.
Stockfleths' Coffee Shop
Stockfleths is well known for our splendid coffee based on quality and long traditions. We also serve a rich selection of light lunch meals and pastries, and a selection of wine and beer. Please ask for the beverage menu at the bar.
Our comfortable terrace is open during the summer season. We have spacious areas for strollers to be parked outdoors.
Mon - Sun: 10 am - 4 pm
The Museum Shop
We have a varied and inspiring selection of products, among them reproductions of famous Munch motifs and a broad selection of books and exhibition catalogues on Edvard Munch.
10 % discount for MUNCH members.